English Cheese and Pickle Sandwich
Try this uniquely flavor sandwich that brings together a sweet, tangy, and salty flavor with the deep taste of a cheddar cheese. An English/Irish/Scottish discovery. It may be very-well ingrained itself into your family's recipe box.
- 2 tablespoons Original Branston Pickle
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese, sliced thickly
- 2 slices Bread
- Spread about a tablespoon of Branston Pickle on one side of each slice of bread (or more to taste).
- Lay the cheddar slices atop the pickle on one slice of the bread.
- Place the second slice of bread over the cheese, pickle-side down, and slice into two diagonal pieces.
Special thank you to Nancy Einhart with recipe at https://www.popsugar.com/food/Cheese-Pickle-Sandwich-Recipe-24286172